mercoledì 25 giugno 2014

Card Wryn eat cake Tiddly Inks

Ispirata dallo challenge di Tiddly Inks ho realizzato questa nuova card. Spero vi piaccia. <3

Inspired by the challenge of Tiddly Inks I made this new card. I hope you enjoy it. <3







Ed ecco l'interno...

 And here's the inside ...



Ho deciso che ogni card che realizzerò avrà anche la sua bustina ^_^

I decided that I will fulfill every card that will also have its bag ^ _ ^




http://loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com/
 Challenge: 

Un abbraccio



Se vi piace la potete acquistare qui:


a hug
If you like you can buy here:
 



 


6 commenti:

  1. che card carina..! :)
    dolcissimo abbellimento dei due cuoricini <3
    Ivy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very sweet card. Love the distressed vintage style approach. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps

    RispondiElimina
  3. absolutely stunning, I love your colouring style so much.
    Thank you for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog this week
    hugs Lou xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Dearest Lou, I can not believe that YOU my blog comments for me .... You're a great source of inspiration. Thank you very much, a hug

      Elimina