giovedì 31 luglio 2014

Challenge 137 - Tiddly Inks - ATC

E il danno è fatto... Il tema dello Challenge di Tiddly Inks è ATC, così ho provato a realizzarne una ed è stato subito amore... Qualcosa mi dice che inizierò a farne un sacco, spero solo non scatti la ATCmania <3

And the damage is done ... The theme of the Challenge Tiddly Inks is ATC, so I tried to make one and it was love ... Something tells me I'll start to make a lot, I just hope it clicks the crazy ATC  <3
 
 
 
 Gothic Lolita Style

5 commenti:

  1. Falla scattare, perché ne voglio vedere altreeeee! ;-)

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love this combination of images. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    RispondiElimina
  3. I really like this project, the vellum is a great detail and the hair texture is fab. Small and perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. my mom how many compliments !!! I'm excited ^ _ ^ <3. thank you

      Elimina